Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

The 2012 Advent Calendar's Doors are open!

All the doors are are open now, so if you go here http://www.artisansinminiature.com/photo_25.html and click on each door, you will be able to access all of this year"s projects. I usually download each issue on my tablet, because I don't want the issues to take up precious space on my computer hard drive.

With the advent calendar it works a bit differently. Until the next issue of AIM magazine comes out, you can download and print out each individual project, you don't have to print out or download the entire magazine.

I was very sad to learn that the AIM magazine will now be only releasing magazines every other month instead of every month. 'Insert dramatic sob'. How will I survive? But we have to remember these talented artisans are doing this all free of charge, and the editorial staff is also working for AIM staff for free, and it's a LOT of work. So I think I'll survive.

I'd like to welcome all my new followers, I'm so glad you have come on over and joined the fun, I feel bad that I cannot welcome you by name but I'm kind of slapping off a quick post before a friend comes over, and I haven't been sleeping well (still).

I would also like to draw your attention to the sidebar. Look at the fabulous giveaways I have posted! Be sure and enter!

Love Ruth

4 comments:

  1. Hej Ruth
    Tak for din henvisning. Jeg er også rigtig glad for din printerest, der har du mange dejlige ting. Tak for at dele.

    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak for din henvisning. Jeg er også meget glad for din printerest. Der er mange spændende ting. Tak for at dele. Håber alt er vel.

    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Thanks for reporting. We see the magazine every two months .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a great magazine! I used to work in miniatures years ago and loved it! Will definitely bookmark that for future reading ~ thanks for sharing!
    ♥Sharon
    www.plumroselane.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...