Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Oh No, I'll have no Internet for 3 days!

It's not that long, really. I just enjoy cruising the blogosphere so much! While I'm "cut off" I'll be working on the miniature scene for my mom's birthday. All the supplies are gathered. Itching to get started!

I'm also looking forward to getting together with two friends from the Edmonton Miniatures Club to do a Halloween Project. We haven't decided what to do yet, but I would really like to try Joann Swanson's Halloween Peddler's Cart: http://joannswansondiyminiatures.blogspot.ca/search?q=Halloween+Peddler's+Cart
There are also a ton of ideas to be found here: http://true2scale.blogspot.ca/2012/09/50-miniature-halloween-and-fall.html

Whatever we decide on, it's sure to be a lot of fun. I have more exciting news! I have found enough creative ways to make money from home that I don't have to go back to work for someone else. This is a HUGE relief. I have a chronic health condition that only allows me to work part time. My husband works really long hours and life is so much more pleasant when I have more time and energy to shop for groceries (we both have special diets so shopping is even more of an adventure!), cook dinner and keep our home clean.

I was also really worried that I wouldn't have the energy to go to the Miniature Club meetings if I had to work outside the home. Now I can go to mini meetings, and I'll have time to practise and learn new mini making skills, and start having products parties for my homemade beauty products.

Perfect!

I'll be back on Friday! I will miss all my mini friends from around the world.

Mini Hugs,

Ruth

3 comments:

  1. I feel with you, I've just been without internet one day,and I was restless and irritable, perhaps it was healthy for me to feel dependency. It gives food for thought.
    I thought it would be a brilliant idea if you created a blog on the blogging. I myself am a new blogger, I have and have had my challenges. All that blogger could use such a page. We will all have it as our favorite. You should be able to put it down to a level so that it can be understood by all. I myself am completely blank, and need to get it at the lowest level, meaning that you start by Adam and Eve. !

    I could ask many questions you could answer! I have also proposed ideas to make before you start. Lots of questions to consider before.

    I already have 2 questions, if you know anything about why there are some blog that shows Followers list, so it says instead:

      We are sorry ...

    This gadget is configured incorrectly. Webmaster tips: Make sure that "Friend Connect Settings - Home URL" (Settings Friend Connect - URL to the home page) is the same as the URL for this site.


    No 2 Question is:
    There is a special way to head an overview of my followers? -

    Hope you have cleared you through your time without internet, maybe it's also get a little bit nice!
    Thanks for the link to my giveaway
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog and I love the world of miniatures. I have several dollhouses and some furniture. It's my hobby. I'm glad to read that you can work from home. I have a blog that I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com I do scenes with miniature pieces ... If you want to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...